Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Tag

3:58 PM / 2 comments

Tagged by JenR:


*Have you dated someone older than you?
yeah...I don't go for younger guys unless he is really really cute LOL joke

Unforgettable high school memory?
meeting my best friends heheheh...

Ever hated someone so bad?
no I don't hate anyone...I may dislike someone because they did something that I don't agree but I never hate..hate is such a strong word

Have you ever failed a subject at school?
Not intentionally...I forgot to drop my class..kaya nagkaroon ng F lol

When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
Today when I told Jewelle I love her. She doesn't like me right now because I keep washing her bottom and it hurts but I keep telling her that I love her and that I never want to hurt her. I just want her to feel better.

What's the last thing you purchased?
swimsuits for the girls, sandals for them, a pants & shirt for both girls

Longest phone conversation?
i can't remember..maybe 5 hours? lol...yeah those were the days

Ever put lemon in your hair?
no..why?

Stolen anything?
coins hahahah to buy some candies when I was younger lol

Had a crush on your neighbor?
hahaha no I don't think so...wala akong neighbor na cute nyahhaa joke

Lost a friend?
not really lost a friend maybe drifted apart because we have different priorities as time goes by...

Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
i don't think so

Felt an earthquake?
in the Phils.- the strongest one was the Cabanatuan earthquake..I didn't even know what to call it then since it was the first time I felt one

Touched a snake?
No way!...Biggest fear LOL


Gotten in a car accident?
yeah....there was a car on the other side of the highway spinning out of control going towards us..it was scary..thank God we were all okey afterwards

Had a party in your house while your parents were away?
no

Used a fake id?
no

Been lost?
not really I'm pretty good with directions lol

Kissed in the rain?
no lol.

Not tagging anyone because I don't really know who got tagged with this tag already but please feel free to grab it if you want.

Labels: