Wednesday, June 6, 2007

beads

12:54 AM / 0 comments

I have been looking for an activity to do with the girls. I think they are getting bored doing nothing except playing with their books in the house. I bet if I introduce something to them they'll let me play with them. They keep telling me I'm too old to play tea parties or dress-ups. So I thought I'll find something more adult activity we all can share. Since they love to play dress-ups what would dress-ups be without jewelries right? You need them. All girls need them. I thought we'll make jewelries out of beads. Lallette has great selection of beads and charms you can make into jewelries. So it is perfect for the girls and I. They would surely love to make their own necklaces and bracelets. Lallette's is a online beads store where you can order any beads you like whether it is acrylic to ceramic beads. you can even make any kind of jewelries you want then give it away as favors. How perfect is that? Lallette sells jewelry making kit also so everything you need is right there. Jewelry kits include beads, findings, and color instructions to make your jewelry making as easy as 1-2-3. For more information log on at Lallette and start making jewelries today!