Thursday, June 21, 2007

Build a sandcastle

10:20 AM / 0 comments


Are you one of those people who loves getting e-cards? I am! I just feel special receiving e-cards especially for no apparent reason. It feels so nice that people remembers you. I also love creating e-cards for friends and family. Just to let them know how special they are to me and that I'm always thinking of them no matter the distance between us may be. Build A Sandcastle is a e-card maker with beach images. These e-cards are great for summer. Your recipient might even want to go visit the beach image you chose. As I was creating my own e-card Jelynn just love it because you can build your own sandcastle. And if you have kids they just totally adore the beach and sandcastles. You can start by choosing a beach from their image gallery then you can start building your own sandcastle. Choosing the colors and beach accessories to go with it. It is so easy to do and if you have kids they'll definitely would love to help you creating an e-card too. It is free to Build A Sandcastle so why not make one too for those special people in your lives. Click here for the sandcastle Jelynn and I did.