Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice's Survivor

2:20 PM / 0 comments

It is crucial to have survival skills because you may never know what might happen to you one of these days. If I were to be stranded in a city by myself and I don't know anybody else in the city I would probably start working so that I have money for food. I know how important it is to be able to eat so that you have the energy always. You don't need to find a job that pays a lot of money you just need to find a job period so that you can survive day to day. I know that a lot of cities have shelter homes you can sleep in. So that's probably where I'm going to sleep for the meantime since I have no money for hotels or apartment. And if I can't find a job out there there are also places where you can get free food so that you won't go hungry. There are alot of agencies out there who can help somebody who doesn't have any other resources in order to live. Why did I mention my survival skills? Because there is a new show about survival. USA Network's Burn Notice is about a spy agent named Michael Westen played by Jeffrey Donovan who gets a burn notice. He didn't get a termination letter from the human resources they just get burned. Now he is determined to find who was the reason for his sudden termination. Unable to utilize his normal contacts and needing to stay under the spy network radar, he puts his Special Ops training to use to help those who the police can't or won't, in order to fund his ongoing personal investigation. Burn Notice's Survivor premieres on thursday, June 28th at 10/9c at USA Network. To find out how Michael Westen survived tune in on the 28th and you'll find out.