Thursday, June 7, 2007

Friday Feast #4

9:37 PM / 13 comments





Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Potato chips hahaha I know very healthy LOL

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
1..not alot of people have the same last name as I do even in the Philippines

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Michelle Tanner of Full House she was so darn cute

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
Yes I do, I just ordered some maternity clothes at Motherhood.com yesterday. I do shop at Gymboree too for the girls and of course Ebay for deals lol.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.
I think I should be sleeping earlier than midnight because I don't get enough sleep during the night that's why I take naps with the girls.

Labels: