Thursday, June 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #6

9:46 PM / 7 comments




Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
most days it's just my wedding ring

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
the wedding march hehehe and anything by Jim Brickman


Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
nobody really..I'm pretty happy with my last name heheh..not too common

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Spiderman..who hasn't seen any of those anyways right? ...Yikes I didn't read this right lol hahahah..wrong answer.
The Pirates movies..I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't seen it lol...

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me happy like my family does. My life revolves around them. They are my everything

Labels: