Friday, June 29, 2007

I Hate...

2:57 PM / 2 comments


Snagged it from JenR

1. Food you hate - I'm not a picky eater...I eat almost everything that is edible ..what I won't eat is probably Ube lol

2. Fruits that you hate - plums..not really hate but i won't eat it as much as the other fruits

3. Veggies that you hate - celery

4. Celebrities or people that you hate - no one hehehe

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - where i have to wait for people because they are late...or when people come visit unannounced lol

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate - anything sporty hehehe or anything gory

7. Type of Music that you hate - rap

8. Household chore that you hate - ironing

9. Things you hate about the world - war in Iraq

10. Things that you hate about yourself - i think things over and over again even though I know that I can't do anything about it. I can be bitchy at times especially when you keep repeating what you say to me lol

Labels: