Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In The Spotlight

10:19 AM / 3 comments

In the SPOTLIGHT!

I was tagged by gLenn.Sorry it took awhile and I'm doing this on this blog instead of the other one hehe.


Here's my interview:


When did you start blogging?
I started blogging at Friendster mostly writing about the preparation of our wedding. That was back in 2005.


What do you hope to accomplish your blog?
Nothing really I just want to be able to type down my thoughts. Sort of a remmebrance of what's happening to me day to day.


What's your best quality?
Loyal & honest

What's your worst quality?
Bitchy

Is this your first meme?
no I have a lot already especially I need fillers in between paid posts lol.



Tagging:

Shabem - JenR - Nita - Darlene - Nina

Just do it when you can it's no hurry. Thank You!

My other blog "My Own Little World" is updated. Please visit when you get a chance. Thank You

Labels: ,