Monday, June 11, 2007

Migraines

8:11 AM / 1 comments

How was your weekend guys? Mine wasn't too good. I woke up Sunday morning with a splitting headache. I read in a lot of pregnancy books that migraines should temporary go away during pregnancy but not mine. Yesterday the girls and I woke up at about 10am, I thought maybe the headache was caused by me missing a breakfast but after eating headaches did not subside. By lunchtime I was hurting bad, I didn't want to drink tylenol because it'll make me sleepy and when migraines strike Tylenol usually don't make it better because my migraines are far too stronger than Tylenol. I needed somthing stronger Motrin perhaps but Motrin is not recommended for pregnant women so I have no choice but to have that splitting headache that is radiating all the way to my left mouth. By 3Pm I couldn't take it anymore, I was relieved that Jewelle decided to take a nap. You see she's still making poops every couple of hours. That means taking her into the bathtub, washing her behind and putting cream. When she decided to go to sleep, I decided to take a nap with her hoping that when I wake up it'll all be better. But to my horror, it became worse. We ate at about 7PM and I decided to go to sleep really early. By 9PM , I had the girls all ready for bed. They were complaining that it was too early but I just couldn't take it anymore I had to sleep it off because it was too bad already that it was affecting my vision. They finally said okey fine let's go to sleep. By 10:30PM Jewelle started crying and alas she made poopie again. Arghhh! No choice I had to go and wash her because she doesn't want her Lolo to change her at all. After changing her, we went back to bed but I can't seem to go sleep and headache is still as bad as before I went to sleep. Finally, at about midnight I think I was able to fall asleep. My body clock is probably used to the midnight bedtime. I woke up at 7am with a crying Jewelle. Of course, she made poopie again and she needed change. Headache isn't as bad but it still there. Oh well hopefully as the day progresses it'll get better.

Labels: ,