Monday, June 4, 2007

Planning a trip

4:47 PM / 0 comments




I'm starting to save money for our yearly vacation and since Rico won't be here until probably I'm almost due to give birth I still have have time to save up. I have been asking the girls where they want to go and they keep telling me they want to go back to Disney world. I have been thinking about going back there but we went there just last year. I want somewhere different. I think they also want to go to Hawaii because every time I show them pictures of Hawaii they see beaches and my girls just love to plan in the water. I would also want to visit my in-laws in Ohio because it's been awhile since they saw their grandkids especially now that we're expecting another one. I bet they'll be thrilled to see their new grandchild.Hotel Discounts is a great way to save money if you want to go on a vacation. Hotel Reservations is a great site for all your vacation needs. You can find great destinations at the site if you don't know where you want to go yet. Vacations are a great way to unwind and relax from all the everyday stresses. So I really recommend taking one big vacation every year and few little ones in between. I know that it is expensive to go on a vacation but if you save and book Cheap Hotels ahead of time you can save tons of money. And at Hotelreservations.com you can save up to 70% off.They also offer vacation packages that could save you even more money. Why not book all your vacation needs at Hotel Reservations and you can cut down the cost of your vacation? If you have any question you can call them up at 1-800-447-4136 24 hours day 7 days a week.