Thursday, June 7, 2007

Present (got it from Aggie)

3:56 PM / 5 comments

Yourself: pregnant, addicted to blogging...lol

Your Partner: the best

Your Hair: long and black lol

Your Mother: who loved me with all of her heart

Your Father: protective

Your Favorite Item: my laptop

Your Dream Last Night: I usually don't remember

Your Favorite Drink: Water

Your Dream Car: Lexus RX450h

Dream Home: basta five bedroom here in the Bay area particularly here in Daly City/San Francisco area

The Room You Are In: bedroom

Your Fear: dying

Where You Want to be in Ten Years: I'm not sure lol

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: just the girls and I

You’re Not: Outgoing lol

One of Your Wish List Items: Apple Iphone

The Last Thing You Did: cook

You Are Wearing: sweats and tshirt

Your Favorite Weather: sunny

Your Favorite Book: Nothing really..I love to read but no particular faves

Last Thing You Ate: Banana

Your Life: chaotic at times

Your Mood: bored

Your Best Friend: makulit lol

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: I have been taking opportunities left and right..nde kaya nagiging gahaman na ako?? lol

Your Car: nissan pathfinder

What Are You Doing At The Moment: blogging

Relationship Status: HAPPILY married

Labels: