Monday, June 18, 2007

Swimsuits for the girls

3:37 PM / 4 comments


I know that if you have kids you definitely know that swimming is their favorite activity and my girls are no different. Now that it's FINALLY getting hot here in the bay area we will definitely try to bring the girls to the beach or to the water park. And we'll be going with the grandparents to the camping trip my stepmom has with her co-workers. It'll be nice for the girls to go out. I feel bad that they always stay in the house playing the same thing over and over again every day. So instead of not going to the camping trip we opted to go. So to get ready for the hot summer months I bought the girls some swimsuits. Here they are:





Now they are ready to go swimming. Hopefully Lolo will have time to drive us around on the weekends hehehe.

Labels: ,