Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6

8:18 PM / 13 comments






Thirteen MoviesI LOVE





1. Pearl Harbor: Who doesn't plus yummy Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett in one movie..yummy! lol
2. Sleepless in Seattle: This for me is the most romantic movie ever hahaha...the little boy looking for a wife for his daddy...too sweet!
3. Just like Heaven: I love Reese Witherspooon..enough said lol
4. Pretty Woman: who hasn't watch this movie? hahahah This is where Julia Roberts got her name.
5. She's all that: I watch this like 10 times or so hahaha
6. Notting Hill: Of course you remember the "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her." quote right?
7. 40 Days and 40 nights: Too funny...hahah
8. Sweet Home Alabama: I mention I love Reese right? lol
9. Harry Potter Series: Yes I love them all lol..and I can't wait for the next one
10. Wedding Planner: I love JLO's take on chick flicks hehehe
11. Never Been kissed: Funny and romantic hehehe
12. A walk to remember: i never like movies that characters die in the end but this one I love..made me cry so much
13. Miss Congeniality: Sandra Bullock is too funny!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: