Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Buying a new car

4:45 PM / 0 comments

Since our family is expanding by October, Rico and I thought of buying another car. I mean we can fit inside the pathfinder but it would be a tight squeeze. As much as possible I would like the girls to be comfortable especially they can now appreciate the views when we are having road trips. Rico said to start looking for a car and I came face to face with a site that sells Used Cars. It is a new site but they offer a lot already so you won't be disappointed to search for particular cars. I really want a Toyota Sequoia because it is big for all of us. Especially we have strollers and when we travel we have luggages after luggages. So a Toyota Sequoia would be a perfect fit for us. Rico said to try looking for a van but I don't think I'm a van kinda gal lol. Ayt Buyyourcar.co.uk you can find brand new cars as well plus information about car loans. It's a one stop website. It is very convenient so go try it out if your looking for a car. You might find what you are looking for.And if you want to sell your car, you can advertise at buyyourcar.com.uk to for a low price.