Thursday, July 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

9:54 PM / 10 comments




Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
0 lol...I'm not a sports fan but Rico is. I only watch it when I absolutely have NOTHING to do or watch and when Rico is watching it but if not I would rather do something else.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
How about the Harry Potter books..I know I watched the movies but not really read the books hehehe..

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
Oatmeal and Milk does the body good hahaha

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
Watch a movie, eat out, have Jamba Juice with a friend

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
very long...it usually takes me about an hour or so..I guess I have too many things on my mind that's why my mind wanders a lot while I'm trying to go to sleep

Labels: