Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

10:17 PM / 6 comments



Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
A doll which was as tall as me when I was a little girl. It goes with me everywhere and everyone were jealous of me because I had the biggest doll in the neighborhood.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
8 I'm pretty observant I remember everything and anything that goes on around me.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
Maybe somewhere we can fully enjoy the summer months because here in San Francisco it doesn't feel like summer with the cold and foggy weather we're having.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Just this month...I have been searching and searching about food allergies because Jewelle seems to be having that and I've learned that allergies are not just nuisance that some people make it look like but they can be deadly. They can be life threatening too if not avoided.


Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have given people a lot of advices but I haven't really followed my own advice myself lol.

Labels: