Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Gadgets and Gizmos

7:31 PM / 1 comments



I'm still thinking to buy one of those or two heheh. I'm still thinking about getting the Apple Iphone because I hardly use my phone unlike before when I can't live without my cell and since Rico isn't here we don't go out as much so I don't a expensive cellphone...my black razr will still do plus if I buy this I bet Rico will want his Nokia 8801 too lol. The point and shot camera because my other cybershot is broken lol. Actually it works you just can't change the megapixel and you can't preview the pictures hehehe. I still haven't sent it back to the store. It still have a 2 year warranty. Nakapangalan kasi kay Rico kaya hinhihintay ko sya lol. I want naman a Video cam because I left our video cam in San Diego. It's in one of those storage containers inside the storage lol. Since I'm giving birth on October I will be needing a Video Cam baka kasi nde mahanap pagdating ni Rico sa September eh and plus the girls just love dancing with the Wowowee Girls and cute pag nakunan ko diba? lol. I think I'll use my blogging money to buy those so that I can see where my blogging money went. hehehe

Labels: