Thursday, July 26, 2007

Germany

5:20 PM / 0 comments

I have always wanted to go visit Germany because I would love to see Neuschwanstein Castle. It would be a dream for me to go over there maybe Rico and I can go there when the kids get a little older so they don't have to come with us hahah. It'll be a second honeymoon for us actually our first since we never really had a honeymoon. I searched for cheaps hotels in Germany so I know how much to save and found great hotels in Germany. Since they have last minute specials going around all the time it wouldn't be hard to book a hotel room even we decide to go the last minute.

I would also of course love to go around the city because Germany is full of beautiful tourist spots to go to. I especially would love to go to Munich so I've also been searching for Munich hotels. I need to know how much everything is so that I can save the amount needed to go to Germany. At of course Berlin hotels would be on top, you need to visit hotel when you go to Germany since a lot of historical happenings did happen in Berlin.

This will be a great vacation for us since we never really went anywhere just the two of us and Germany at that. What I could do now is start saving for that trip since at cheaperthanhotels.co.uk you can still find great deals even the last minute.

Labels: