Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lindsay Lohan arrested

7:03 PM / 0 comments

I don't know if she and Paris Hilton lead the same life or something but this girl must be crazy. Back to back DUI arrest in just 3 months, I bet a lot of you will agree with me when I say she should go to jail after her rehab so she can learn her lesson. But I think it's mandatory for any back to back DUI arrest for the person to go to jail. They'll probably just wait until she gets out of rehab to book her for prison. She even refused sobriety test because I think she knows she'll fail it. The actress was booked on two misdemeanor charges of suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license and two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic, police said. What are these young stars doing wrecking their lives? I really hope she learns her lessons this time around.

Labels: ,