Monday, July 30, 2007

Nursing School

4:40 PM / 1 comments

As most of you know, I'm also a nursing student. I'm not in school right now because of the tremendous waiting list that nursing school have. Yes, it usually takes two years to finish nursing school but their waiting list lasts longer than that. I have been waiting and waiting for years now but since they do lottery now to pick their students my chance is as slim as to none lol. So I have been looking for other schools that I could go to to finish my nursing degree and I found nursing schools I could attend to at Guidetohealthcareschools.com. They have different programs from Nursing to dental assistant to Pharmacist. This is great for people who are waiting to get into a nursing program. Don't waste your time waiting like I did just log on at http://www.guidetohealthcareschools.com/ and find the best program that fits you. This is the number 1 source for anyone who wants to get their degree sooner. They have so many schools across the country so I'm sure you'll find a school that you'll like and love.

Labels: