Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged by Yen & Darlene

3:02 PM / 3 comments

I’ll new peeps this time I know I keep tagging the same people lol : Kaje, Diane, Julai & Trinity.

I got tag by my dear online friend, Yen and Darlene! Thanks for the tag ladies!

The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”

1. I'm on my third trimester..wohoooo home stretch..gosh it seems like I have been pregnant forever!
2. I don't think I have EVER drink an Alcohol in my life..
3. I don’t drink coffee. No place for my body! lol < === totally agree with Yen
4. I have always wanted to have 6 kids...being an only child does that to you lol
5. My biggest dream is to travel in Europe..Paris, London & Rome to be exact
6. I can be totally honest to the point where people misunderstand me and think I'm too bitchy
7. I don't drink anything that is black LOL...so no coffee, no coke, no pepsi, root beer ..etc
8. I think I'm the only person in the planet who is not very fond of Ice Cream hehehe



Enjoy peeps!

Labels: