Monday, July 23, 2007

Update on Jewelle

10:20 AM / 0 comments

We just stayed home over the weekend because Jewelle had a fever but thank god she woke up yesterday all better. But she has little spots of rashes. I'm getting worried that she might be reacting to something again. I don't even know what to feed the little girl anymore since we aren't too sure if peanuts are what she is allergic to. I'm making sure that she doesn't eat anything that she ate the last six hours she had the reactions. She ate some Nagaraya peanuts, Popcorn, Chicken and string beans. Corn is basically everything from cereal to oil to cookies to crackers. I don't really know how I can avoid that. Chicken is usually in everything too. We use chicken bouillon in almost everything we cooked and plus all kids meal we buy in groceries are packed with chicken. So I'm having trouble giving her anything to eat because I'm not sure which one was the culprit. But we do AVOID nuts like a plague because that's what her pediatrician thought was the culprit. If only I can get her to the allergist and they can tell us for sure what her allergy is then our lives would all be better. But we're waiting for the referral and authorization to go through and I don't know how long that would take. Hopefully they call soon so we know for sure what to avoid. I have been writing down everything she eats and if she's reacting to them or not. If not that's what I usually give her to eat. The thing is when she breaks out into rashes it is not immediately after she ingested the food so it is hard to track down which food is the culprit. I really hope they call soon so that I can give her food to eat. It seems like she's on a diet because she can't eat a lot of food.

Labels: ,