Thursday, August 30, 2007

Customized Tshirts

9:24 AM / 0 comments

I've always been fascinated with everything customized. I have a friend who'll be having her wedding soon. I think custom T-shirts for the entourage would be a great gift. At customink.com they have variety of customized clothing and accessories which is great for birthday parties, reunions, and any business you can think of. You can design your own T-shirt and have Customink digitally print your design.

I think I'll have my friend order matching T-shirts for the bridesmaids which have their names and their duty. It would also be a nice way to get to know everyone from the entourage party especially when some of the bridesmaids don't know each other. If you have family reunions coming up personalized T-shirts with your family name would be great to have. All orders from Canada and United States get free shipping. And if you are not satisfied with your order they return your money back. So you can't lose. Order today!