Thursday, August 30, 2007

First day of school

10:20 AM / 1 comments

Jelynn's first day of school was yesterday. She was a little sick but she was determined to go to school that day. As if there's really nothing that could stop her. Her school started at 8:25 and since it was half day yesterday I picked her up at 12:30. Us parents were given a chance to spend a little time inside the classroom with the kids. She seems to be having so much fun. I didn't even have a hard time leaving her there unlike the other kids who were crying when they announced that kindergarten parents need to leave. My Jelynn just wave goodbye to me and gave me flying kiss. I am so proud of her. She is officially my big girl. Today I dropped her off again gave her her lunch money and saw her followed her teacher inside the classroom and found her seat. She was seating there all behave and stuff while other kids started crying. Today will be a much longer day we'll pick her up at 1:40. Hopefully she eats her lunch this time hehehe. Anyways, pictures to follow.

Labels: ,