Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flowers for you

3:56 PM / 0 comments

Who wouldn't like receiving flowers? I know I told Rico many times that I don't want him buying me flowers but when he does I still love it. It makes me feel special. I know that there are certain occasions that we have a hard time thinking of a gift to give so flowers would be a great gift for any occasion. They will surely feel special especially when they don't expect to receive some flowers. Since Rico is away he usually order flowers for the girls and I at this flower shop. Booth Flower shop is an FTD and a Teleflora florist and guarantees satisfaction with every purchase. I know that anybody who will receive flower from Booth Flower shop will surely be satisfied. They have variety of flowers for any occasion. If you need flowers for a new baby, they have it and they have balloons too. They even have gift baskets full of gourmet treats. If you need gift ideas log on at boothflowershop.com and find something to send to that special someone.