Thursday, August 2, 2007

Friday's Feast

10:47 PM / 12 comments




Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
9...I think I'm pretty polite.,...there are instances though that I bite back when people are rude

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I laugh a lot especially because my kids can be funny...this afternoon Jewelle smelled her armpit and said ewww stinky...as if a 3 year old has a stinky armpit from perspiration lol

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Mickey Mouse hahahah...classic isn't?

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
My world history teacher in high school...she believed that we were being watch that the 1984 book about Big Brother watching is true..and that everything we do is being recorded...she would tell us that every single day lol

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
I strongly believe that the world would be a better place if we all just get along and accept each other's differences.

Labels: