Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friday's Feast

9:50 PM / 8 comments




Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
chocolate creme pie

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
Every time my girls' say I love you which is everyday

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
go to the mall hahaha it's air conditioned or drink some Jamba Juice

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Right now since I'm pregnant it would be the nursery...a very nice crib and a beautiful bedding that goes with it hehe

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My tummy says I'm still hungry, but I don't want to go down and fix myself something to eat lol.

Labels: