Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

10:09 PM / 16 comments



Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
My husband because whatever I say he seems to understand..or at least he doesn't contradict me heheh he won't win anyways LOL


Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Ancient Egypt when Cleopatra was the queen

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
Nothing really...how about the 50Th anniversary of Disneyland...we were there two years ago..Oh man the line in everything were way too long

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
adopting children with different race...at least you are helping the kids have a family they can call their own

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
21 heheh that's when I had my first child...

Labels: