Monday, August 6, 2007

High School

4:03 PM / 1 comments

High School Survey

Thanks JenR for the tag!
Tagging: not tagging anyone...just grab it if you want...

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS...Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
*There's no section here in the States hehe

Who was your adviser?
*I dunno lol

How many were you in one class?
*it's different in every class...i think about 35 students for every class not too sure

Who was/were your seat mates?
*I have no idea LOL

Still remember your english teacher?
*Ms. Johnson..

What was your first class?
*Government

Who was your best friend?
*Laly

Who did you like?
*back in the days ...lol I think his name was Ruel yikes!

Made friends to the lower years?
* yeah

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
*no no boyfriends in high school...my parents was too protective

How was your class schedule?
*1st period - government 2nd period - trigonometry 3rd - English 4th- Health Lunch 5th-Honors Biology 6th- Psychology

Made any enemies?
*don't think so I was too nice LOL..

Who was your favorite teacher?
*all of them lol joke they all liked me

What sports did you play?
*nothing hahah ako pa lampa ako eh ayaw ko nga ng gym

Did you buy your lunch?
*yes...usually chinese food right in front of the school or KFC..once Jollibee opened naging Jollibee na lol

Were you a party animal?
*no way

Were you well known in your school?
*no hehee I was a nerd lol


SKIP SCHOOl?
*hmmm don't think so

Did you get suspended/expelled?
*no

Can you sing the alma mater?
*we don't have a song LOL


What was your favorite subject?
*Lunch? lol psychology

What was your school's full name?
*Thomas Jefferson High School

Did you go to the dances?
*once in awhile

If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
*yeah I guess...High school is where I met three of my best friends

What do you remember most about 4th year?
*retreat to Monterey Bay


Favorite memory in 4th year?
*lunch time with my friends..we called our lunch place "the kingdom" lol

Worst memory in 4th year?
*nothing really

Where did you go most often for break?
*the bench in front of the library or the basketball court kasi andun cuties LOL

What did you do on the last day of school?
*have classmates sign my yearbook LOL

How was your graduation?
*oke I guess..had family dinner with friends afterwards

Got any honors or special awards?
*all the top 5% of the class get a president's award..

Did you like 4th year?
*it was so-so

What year did you graduate?
*1998

Who posted this before you did?
*JenR

Labels: