Friday, August 10, 2007

In search of a diaper bag...

3:17 PM / 1 comments

I'm a little picky when it comes to bags and since I'm going to give birth very soon I need an everyday diaper bag. I went to Carter's but all of their bags are too bag. It would seem like we would go on a vacation if I buy any of those. I tried BabiesRUs but it is either too big or too small. Where are all the medium bags nowadays lol? I just want a medium one and I have been searching everywhere. I tried online but all the bags I like are a little expensive hehehe and I can't afford to get another expensive diaper bag since I'm getting a Juicy Couture diaper bag for "special days" lol so a cheap every day diaper bag is what I need lol. And plus I can't use an expensive diaper bag everyday it'll get dirty so fast lol. I need something dirt resistance plus small enough to fit on the stroller's basket.

Labels: ,