Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kindergarten Orientation

3:54 PM / 0 comments

Today was Jelynn's kindergarten orientation. She thought that she starts school today because when I gave her the clothes she was going to wear she asked me why she isn't wearing her uniform. I told her we're just going to a meeting so the excitement faded. Hahaha. I cannot believe how kids today love to go to school while when I was younger I had my Dad stay with me while I get used to everything. Anyways, I didn't feel like Jelynn likes her new teacher I think she got used to the teacher she had over the summer. But I think she can adjust once she gets to know the new teacher. The orientation touched up on Uniforms. That they are expected to wear uniforms everyday except on Fridays. I told Jelynn she doesn't need to wear uniforms on Fridays because she might start to cry when she doesn't wear a uniform on fridays heheh. She can buy lunch over there if she wants to. I think it'll be good for her to buy the her lunch over there because she'll get used to different foods everyday. She officially starts on the 29th. Class starts at 8:25AM to 1:40PM. I don't know how she can handle a much longer school time but hopefully she'll still love it just like the summer program. I think I'm more terrified than her. She is so excited while I'm a little apprehensive lol. Oh well..I'll get used to it I guess. I know I can't keep her my baby forever....*sigh*

Labels: ,