Monday, August 6, 2007

Link-Blox-Exchange

3:36 PM / 0 comments



Because I have been into blogging lately and I also do paid posts I need to have my site in a lot of directories because advertisers also want their products to reach as many people as possible. I have been doing link exchange with my fellow Filipinos out there and I thank them always for visiting and linking my site. But I need to add my site to other sites too so that I can reach more people and so that my advertisers would get disappointed. I came across a new link exchange called blog link exchange. This is different from text link exchange because it uses a box and it is more visible to your blog readers. A link blox is a small image or image/text block to showcase your blog and specific posts, easily created at www.link-blox-exchange.com. If you have this link blox you have more readers because they could see the posts you've made right away and more subscribers. If you want your site to have more readers and subscribers get a link blox today and I'm sure in days you have a lot more readers. The great thing also is this is free to use so you don't need to pay a lot of money to make your site more popular. And if you join and contact Sean the creator of the link blox and mentioned to him that you got this link from my site he'll give you 150 credits so hurry!