Friday, August 17, 2007

My late Friday's Feast

11:03 PM / 3 comments



Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I usually do the laundry twice a week..two loads each time..one for lights and one for darks

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
when I'm 30 LOl..awww just less than 3 years to go lol

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
to be able to finish my nursing degree...long-term i guess

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
I read an article about how dogs can smell cancer..wow pretty amazing huh?

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
8..I'm pretty happy if my hubby is just here then it'll be 11 lol

Labels: