Friday, August 10, 2007

Paypal account hacked

3:00 PM / 1 comments

A friend from the Philippine digiscrapping forum recently had her paypal account hacked. Now I'm kinda scared of using paypal because of this. I usually receive mails from so called paypal representative asking me to click a website and since I had this happened to me a long time ago I usually delete those fraudulent emails and go directly to my paypal account to see if it's still okey. I also do not put my bank account over there because you never know when hackers can get in. I even deleted my credit card from my account. So now I don't know how I'm going to transfer my paid blogging money to my checking account lol. It is also recommended to change your password regularly and have a password that is totally random. In military sites they recommend one upper case letter, a number and a special character so that it won't be easy for anybody to hack your account.

Labels: