Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Question of the week From Yen

9:55 PM / 1 comments

another question of the week from Yen. Thanks Girl!

1. What’s your favorite candy? not really into candies...pwede na siguro starburst
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? It would just be right here in the Bay Area not necessarily here in San Francisco because the weather is terrible maybe across the bay still close enough to San Francisco.
3. What was the last movie that made you cry? Oh gosh I forgot the last movie I watched hahaha it must have been ages ago
4. I wish someone would invent………? a calorie free cheeseburger...heheheh I gotta have some of those so many times a week lol
5. Last good book you read? Your Pregnancy and Birth by The American College of Gynecology
6. What’s the weather like outside? foggy..as always..what else is new lol
7. What’s your favorite flavor of cake? mango cake from Red Ribbon
8. Your favorite pair of shoes? sandals usually
9. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? who hasn't? heheh
10. Have you ever hung up on somebody? hahah yeah..I do it when I get annoyed lol

Labels: