Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Questions from Yen

2:27 PM / 1 comments

Yenny is having Questions of the week on her blog..I thought of jumping in and join the fun. Thanks Yen for the questions.

1. Favorite breakfast treat?
Garlic fried rice and longanisa

2. What is the closest thing to you that is yellow?
the french fries heheheh I'm eating some right now lol

3. Worst restaurant meal?
I don't remember parang wala pa

4. Where would you like to go right now?
to the mall...wanna shop...it's my stress reliever lol

5. Favorite brand of peanut butter?
since Jewelle is allergic to peanuts we don't eat peanut butter anymore

6. What is your natural hair color?
black

7. What kind of shoes are you wearing right now?
none i'm just home ..but i usually just wear sandals or a sneaker depends on the weather

8. Pet Peeve of the moment?
hmmmm nothing I think

9. I wish _____________ had no calories?
chocolates and burgers

10. First thought upon waking up in the morning?
What time it was

Labels: ,