Thursday, August 23, 2007

Questions of the week

3:22 PM / 2 comments

Questions of the week from Yen

1. Where were you born? Philippines
2. One of my favorite indulgences… Lindt Chocolates and Jamba Juice
3. I would really love to buy a…..video cam so that I can videotape my girls singing Ah do do do lol...my old cam is in the storage in san diego
4. Favorite room/place in your house? our room...
5. Do you consider yourself shy? oh yeah very
6. Favorite place to go for a walk? in the mall hehehe..I know not really walking hahaha but at least lol
7. Last time you laughed so hard you cried…I usually laughed my heart's out when I watch Kokey lol...
8. Do you like to go camping? sometimes hehheh
9. Do you believe there is life on other planets? i think so
10. If you have caller ID …. do you ever not answer the phone? ammmm hahaha yeah...all the time

Labels: