Monday, August 20, 2007

A so-so weekend

2:18 PM / 0 comments

It's a new week again. I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours were the same of course lol. The parents worked Saturday while we stayed home and then we attended my niece's birthday party that evening. Since we were late we stayed for just an hour because everyone were leaving already lol. Sunday was spent at home too. I felt bad that we haven't been to Church for awhile. Two kids plus a pregnant lady in a church? That will be chaos especially Jewelle is on the stage where she asks about everything and anything. Every time we go to church we are usually in the crying room or outside because the girls are always asking questions and I don't want them to bother anyone else. I'm just bored out of my mind lol..I mean we do the same thing every single day. Arggh! Nothing new.

Labels: ,