Thursday, August 16, 2007

Trouble sleeping

2:17 PM / 0 comments

For weeks now I have been having trouble sleeping. I feel sleepy at at about 5PM and then I try to take a nap but after 20 minutes or so I wake up. I haven't had a continues six hours sleep for so long now. I think because of my big tummy. There have been no positions where I can sleep through the night comfortably. I usually feel sleepy at about midnight but when I go to bed I keep turning and tossing until the wee hours of the night and then waking up at 5am or so and going to the bathroom. When I get up to go to the bathroom I have a hard time going back to sleep. So I ran on 3-4 hours sleep everyday. Oh well just two more months maybe I can sleep a little better but maybe not especially if the baby is awake at night rather than in the morning hehehe. Oh the gifts of motherhood...lol

Labels: ,