Saturday, September 29, 2007

6 weird things about me

8:44 PM / 0 comments

Tagged by Liza...thanks sis!

Instruction:Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I eat french fries with thousand island dressing
2. I can't sleep without my favorite pillow which I have since I was 11 years old.
3. I have a hard time sleeping without socks ..yeah even when it's hot I have to have them..but I think I'm learning lol
4. I eat hotdog with tomatoes hahaha
5. I keep buying designer bags but I hardly use them..most of the time I just use my wristlet..
6. The girls have to wear shoes that match their outfits or I have to change their clothes if they don't have shoes to match lol.

Labels: