Monday, September 3, 2007

August Roundups

9:14 PM / 0 comments

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Creating Keepsakes magazines and a bunch of ideabooks I've gotten early this month

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Did not watch a movie this month..so what's new? lol...have my daily dose of the Filipino teleseryes and the Buzz..that's about it

What special days did I celebrate and how?
my baby shower..had a picnic party in the park

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Had my baby shower early this month..was able to get some blankets, clothes, playpen and some money from my friends and relatives. I gave a bouncer and head and body support for the carseat for my friend who had her Baby Shower too.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Jewelle's allergies and the Jelynn's colds

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
nothing really...basically a boring month for us

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
nothing LOL...we stop eating a lot of foods because of Jewelle's allergies

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
unusual?? nothing really..special would be my Baby's crib and bouncer..

What were this month’s disappointments?
I still unable to get Jewelle to see her allergist...no opening until end of september..tsk tsk

What were my accomplishments this month?
Jewelle is potty trained! Jelynn started kindergarten with excitement...no apprehension from the big girl whatsoever.

Labels: