Thursday, September 27, 2007

Co-op Credit Cards

10:14 PM / 0 comments

I don't have a lot of credit cards because I don't want to get into a lot of debts but credit cards are great when emergency strikes. Plus everywhere nowadays check your credit even when you're applying for a job and if you don't have a credit card how would they know that your credit profile right? So I have been looking around credit card that has low apr and can earn rewards when you use it. I found some great credit cards offer from co-operativebank.co.uk. I saw a credit card where I can earn rewards and affinity credit cards which donates to organization of your choice when you open an account from coOperative bank. And I bet all of you want a 0% fixed interest rate...they have that too so why not apply one of their credit card offers and get started with your credit.