Friday, September 28, 2007

finally done with shopping

11:35 AM / 1 comments

I have finally finished shopping for all the essentials Baby JE needs. Thank God. I know that I may not have the time and energy to shop anymore these next few weeks. I have been so tired lately. I have been sleeping earlier than usual. The last few days I went to sleep at about 8PM. I have been experiencing migraines again so I have been resting more and eating more to ease the pain and it seems to be working. We're also finished shopping for the girls' Halloween costumes. At least we don't need to worry about that. They are both ready for Halloween. So I have nothing to worry about...just getting the house ready for Baby JE's arrival. Hopefully by next week all I'll be doing is relaxing and just waiting for the baby...hopefully...

Labels: