Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Monday

2:52 PM / 0 comments

Happy Monday everyone. It's a new week and I am absolutely not in the mood to do anything. It seems like I'm always sleepy. Friday I went to sleep at 9:30...can you believe that? That's very rare. I never go to sleep before 11 lol. Then I woke up at 9 the next day. If the girls weren't awake yet I would have slept some more hehehe. I think all the sleepless nights have finally caught up with me. I sneak it a nap here and there especially when Jewelle takes her afternoon nap but since she's been waking up later than usual she doesn't take a nap anymore lol. So I don't get the power nap my body is used to. I really need to start sleeping early....but then again once the baby comes here...will I ever get any sleep? Probably not....ahhhh motherhood.

Labels: