Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's 2nd week of September already????

8:45 PM / 0 comments

How time flies....It's almost Christmas. I cannot believe how fast time flies this year. It seems like we were just finished with Christmas now it's almost the holiday season again. As much as I love the holiday season I know you agree with me when I say it's expensive lol. I mean I have kids to buy gifts plus my nieces and nephews. I have like over 20 nieces and nephews so I need to start buying gifts now if I don't want to go broke by Christmas time. But even though holiday season is pretty expensive I just love it. It seems like everyone is in a much happier mood plus I love the decors...Oh I can't wait for Christmas especially we have a little baby with us. I'm just imagining all the pictures the baby can take...so much fun

Labels: