Monday, September 17, 2007

Nourishing my skin

2:33 PM / 0 comments


Ever since I hit puberty I have had bad skin. I still have a bad skin right now. Back in high school I had really bad acne. Until now I still break out especially if it's the time of the month. I stop buying expensive moisturizing creams because it doesn't seem to be making my skin better. I was afraid that if I keep trying new products it'll make the acne worse so I just flat out stop using one. I just use a mild soap but it is still not getting better so I was looking for a solution for my skin problems and I came across R.G. Skin Revitalizer. R.G. Skin Revitalizer is a new way to improve your skin. It's a dietary supplement that will help nourish your skin inside and out. It is very rich in antioxidants that will help fight free radicals in out body making you shine inside and out. It is made from Gac a tropical fruit found in Vietnam and other regions of Southeast Asia where many of them believe that it is essential to one's health. Gac is a great source of carotenoids. Carotenoids helps boost your immune system, helps assists skin rejuvenation and supports the structural integrity of the tissues. I bet you want your skin to look better so why not try R.G. Skin Revitalizer it might help your skin especially if you've tried many products and still nothing works.

Labels: