Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random questions

10:51 PM / 0 comments

1. How old will you be in 12months?- 27..yikes old na LOL
2. Do you think you'll be married bythen?- I am now happily married
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?- Rico's homecoming..yey!!...Arrival of Baby JE..almost there..
4. Who was the last person you called?- my Dad..asking him to buy tocino and hotdog lol
5. Who was the last person to call you?- Sarah
6. Who was the last person to text you?- Laly...asking me what's up
7. Who was the last person to hug you?- My girls
8. What were you doing at midnightlast night?- sleeping
9. Parents separated/divorced/married?- married but my mom died 5 years ago so my Dad remarried
10. Last time you saw your dad?- this afternoon
11. What happened at 11:00 a.m.?- after I dropped off Jelynn to school I went back to sleep so I was still sleeping..got a bad headache today..thank god Jewelle woke up late too
12. What is your favorite number?- 8
13. Do you prefer shoes, socks, orbare feet?- socks
14. Are you a social person?- don't think so hahaha..antisocial daw ako sabi ni Rico LOL
15. What was the last thing you ate?- nilagang baka and rice
16. Favorite ice cream?- not much of an ice cream girl but I have to choose a flavor i guess halo halo
17. What is your favorite dessert?- also not into dessert...I know I'm different LOL
18. Do you have children?- Yes two plus one on the way
19. What kind of jelly do you like on your peanut butter sandwich?- don't like jelly in peanut butter..like I said I'm different lol
20. Do you like drinking coffee in the morning?- No..haven't drank any coffee for years now
21. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?-a lot I think 10-12
22. What do you drink in the morning?- ?water
23. Would you rather kiss an ex or a person u dont love- hhaha i dunno
24. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?- right side facing Jewelle so I can monitor her always
25. whats your hidden talent/talents? nothing that I know of lol
26. Do you have any regrets from your past?- not really....whatever happened in the past molded me into the person I am today..and I kinda like how I turned out hahaha
27. Do you consider your husband as your soulmate?- yes..we compliment each other
28. Favorite perfumes?- Sarah Jessica parker's lovely
29. Are you independent?-not until I got married
30. Any dreams?-to raise my kids the best we can..give them the life they deserve
31. Are you affectionate?-sometimes...hehehe
32. Your family that knows about you? huh? don't get this
33. People misinterpret you because of...the way I say stuff sometimes...They think I'm always lecturing lol
34. Are you a good driver?...ammmm..next question?? lol

Labels: