Sunday, September 9, 2007

Salsa Dancing

8:49 PM / 0 comments

I have always wanted to learn how to dance. I always adore people who can dance and that's why I love watching Dancing with the stars because of how much better they are by the end of the show. I always say I wish I can do that. Now I can learn how to dance through Learn Dance BootCamp. Salsabootcamp.com is an online Latin dance school. Even if you have two left feet and you have no rhythm they can teach you how to dance. Salsa is one of the greatest dance in the world. It is a flirtatious dance that is usually with a partner even though there are a lot of solo steps. Since Rico is coming home soon I think this is a great way to get us to spend a quality time together, just the two of us. At SalsaBootCamp.com they can teach you how to dance even though you think you are hopeless. You'll find everything you'll ever need how to express everyone with your dance skills. Just become a member and you get two free dvds to help you learn the dance you want to learn. Plus you can try before you enroll for three days absolutely free. This is an online video dance school so it's very convenient no need to travel to learn how to dance. You can do it in the comfort of your own house.