Monday, September 10, 2007

sleepless nights again

12:05 PM / 0 comments

The little girl starting to get rashes again last night which made her the skin below her left eye swelled. It was just a little swelling so I didn't give her any benadryl. I just don't know what to do anymore because it seems like she's allergic to something but I can't figure out what. She just ate spam for dinner which was at 6PM at night and she started to have her rashes at about 10:30 thats four hours later. I don't know anymore. So I barely had any sleep because I was monitoring her face. I kept looking if the swelling is getting bigger or something. thank God it didn't. But I think she must've touched something because even her wrists had rashes. But what???? Ah maybe she's allergic to San Francisco?

Labels: , ,