Sunday, September 16, 2007

still catching up....

2:48 PM / 0 comments

Arghhh!!!..It seems there's not enough time in a day to do everything I want...I'm still getting used to the routine of having a school girl. I always try to drop her off and pick her up everyday just to see how she's interacting with the other kids. Her teacher haven't talked to me if she misbehaves or anything so I guess she's doing pretty well in class. Since I sleep pretty late and waking up really early to cook breakfast and getting Jelynn ready..I'm always sleepy. Thank God sometimes Jewelle wakes up late so I have a little time to take a nap after I drop Jelynn off. It seems though there are neverending tasks to be done...like organizing the girls' clothes, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, cooking..etc...And since my tummy is quite big now it's hard to go up and down the stairs without catching my breath and I get tired pretty easily now....I just have about a month to go and still I have so many things to do...haven't bought a carseat or stroller for Baby JE plus I haven't registered at the hospital...haha must do that this Wednesday since I have an appointment then. Plus I have to get my hospital bag ready ..and wash all the clothes and blankets for Baby JE...ahhhh too many things to do and all I want to do is scrap and sleep hahahah...oh well...Thank God Rico's almost here..yeppii

Labels: